What is the most common Presentation Skills issue?
It’s the number one phobia that most people share when making a presentation, speaking in front of a group of other people; colleagues, strangers, it doesn’t seem to matter – it’s scary. The fact is that for most people, even experienced presenters getting up and presenting in front of an audience can be a terrifying experience.
An interactive workshop showing you how to present persuasively, confidently and with credibility. This course is designed to develop your confidence when delivering presentations, you will learn how to overcome nerves through preparation and develop professional delivery in order to give maximum impact to your presentation.
This is a one day course running from 9.30am – 4.30pm. This one day workshop will; using case studies, exercises, observation and feedback help you to understand the skills you need to practice to improve as a presenter.
On completion of this course, delegates will learn:
• How to plan, build and structure a presentation
• Techniques to manage nerves and ways to come across with confidence
• How to use your voice effectively
• How to use analogies and draw on memorable images
• Ways of handling questions and answers effectively and manage challenging audiences
• How to identify your audience and how to develop the material for them
• How to find and structure the material
• How to deliver the Presentations with confidence
• How to deal with questions positively and effectively