Research by a computer company suggested that 68% of the customers who stopped buying from the business did so because of some aspect of the service they received from members of their staff.
Who is this Couse for?
This workshop will help you identify what you must do to develop and sustain exceptional customer service; exploring the standards you should maintain, the barriers you will need to overcome, and the customer focused attitudes you need to adopt to build your customer’s confidence and loyalty.
By the end of the course delegates will understand:
• The importance of the developing your customer service values and culture
• How to better use feedback to manage customer expectations
• The changes you need to make to improve your customer focused behaviours
• The skills, attitudes and behaviours of making your customer service memorable
What we will cover today:
• Why your organisation needs a positive culture of Customer Service
• The Power of defining your Customer Care Values
• Understand how to develop the Internal Customer Approach
• What do your Customers expect? Learning from Customer Feedback
• Understand your Customer Touchpoints
• Identify the attitudes, skills and behaviours you need
• People watching – recognising different customer types and their needs
• Improve your customer service on the Telephone
• Improve your customer service by email and other messaging approaches
• Dealing with Customer Issues and Managing Difficult Situations
• Being the Best – Making your Customer Service Memorable
• Action Planning to change
The Business Benefits
• Enhanced personal and team productivity through better working relationships
• A greater awareness of your own preferred style of communication
• An ability to recognise different communication styles
• Greater customer satisfaction
• Increased team motivation.