Confidence training courses can benefit people in many organisations as confidence is a key part of leadership, sales, customer care and building relationships with colleagues and client. Investing in confidence and assertiveness training will ultimately result in a positive impact on an organisation’s bottom-line.
Who is this course for?
This course is ideally suited to those employees who want to gain confidence and be more assertive and also for those who want to lessen their aggression in the workplace. Perfect for those individuals whose lack of assertiveness stands in the way of them achieving their personal and professional goals.
Assertiveness and Confidence are essential in the workplace. We often feel out of our depth in many business situations, yet we know that the more confident people feel about themselves, the better they project a positive image. Assertive behaviour respects the views of others, but allows us to get across our own needs and opinions
This course will enable you to be more effective, positive and competent in the workplace, by learning to be firm but fair with your colleagues. It will help you make a plan for realistic change and enable you to realise the benefits of assertive behaviour and recognise the differences between being assertive and aggressive . You will learn to say no effectively and improve your day to day communications with both colleagues and clients.
By attending this course delegates will learn:
- The impact of Aggressive, Assertive or Passive behaviour
- How to use techniques for improving communication, negotiation, and handling others
- To Improve their assertive behaviour through specific techniques tailored to needs of the individual
- To recognise areas where they feel most confident and develop strategies for adapting their behaviour in areas where they feel less self-assured.
- Personal Drivers, understanding yourself
- The Confidence Trick: believing in yourself
- To manage self esteem and grow in confidence
- Assertiveness Techniques – Communication
- Assertiveness Techniques – The Art of Persistence
- Assertiveness Techniques – Negotiation
- Assertiveness Techniques – Learning to Say No
- Assertiveness Techniques – Dealing with Criticism
The Business Benefit
- Improved productivity; Better interpersonal relationships will result in a happier, more productive office
- The ability to say no will result in better time management, supporting improved performance
- A more assertive, effective employee who can get their point across clearly in any situation
- Assertiveness means tasks can be delegated and managed more efficiently
Your Course Tutor
Jon Williams has been a personal development and management trainer for more than fifteen years. Fully qualified through the CIPD, Jon works in both the public and privates sectors delivering a wide variety or management and personal development training.
What Our Customers Say
“Talking about my weaknesses and learning how I can improve them was very beneficial, excellent trainer, not too intense and will be very helpful for my job – thank you.” Kirsty Burton, SMH Fleet Solutions
Why not try one of our other courses to compliment your development such as:
- Effective Time Management
- Communicating for Success!
- Role of the Team leader