Learn how to use your time most effectively with digital marketing and PR to grow your business.
This course is free to Members of the Chamber and will help you identify where your resources are best directed giving you a good understanding of the essentials.
Who is this course for?
Business owners, marketing & PR managers (or staff) and anyone who may have an active interest in the marketing and PR of the company.
An introductory course that assumes little or no previous knowledge in digital marketing and PR.
This half-day course will be presented as an interactive workshop, encouraging questions, live examples and feedback as you progress through the material. The course starts at 9.30am and finishes at around 1.30pm.
It will be broken down into the following sections, to guide you through the process of a digital marketing and PR campaign, from start to finish:
- Reporting and analytics
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Social media
- Email marketing
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Use multiple reporting tools to build an effective SEO keyword sitemap
- Understand the essentials of Google Analytics and how to monitor it efficiently
- Appreciate the importance of SEO and how to approach it methodically
- Know what to look for when choosing a website platform
- Understand the reality of social media and its misunderstood role in marketing and PR
- Plan and construct better email campaigns
- Take an informed decision when using a third party to help with your digital marketing and PR plans
The Business Benefit
- Understand the essential foundations of digital marketing and PR
- Know where to prioritise your efforts to best suit your business goals
- Have some understanding of what to look for when outsourcing any work to a third party
Your Course Tutor
Ben Feltwell co-founded a digital marketing agency in the West Midlands, Mercia Digital, which specialises in bringing corporate-level design, marketing and PR to small, medium and large busineses across the UK.
Following this, Mercia Digital merged with it’s sister-agency AlphaQuad that specialises in corporate digital marketing, where he managed successful campaigns with many household brands.
At the start of 2018, Ben founded his own marketing agency, Baldur Digital, a marketing agency specialising in websites, digital marketing training and support.
Why not try one of our other courses to compliment your development such as:
- An Introduction to Digital Marketing and PR
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Email Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Introduction to WordPress
- Effective use of Social Media