The advanced export documentation & procedures course is an excellent follow-on from the basic export documentation & procedures course, aimed at Logistics/Contracts personnel and Export Managers who already have some experience in export procedures.
This course covers the main aspects of export in a practical, clear and comprehensive way that is, above all, relevant to today’s exporters. Export Training is vital to ensure you optimise your advantage overseas and control costs. Export documentation training is just one of the issues we address in this interactive workshop, living up to its title by providing vital information for anyone involved in the practical areas of export administration and management. To gain the most benefit from this course, delegates should have either previously attended the Basic Export Documentation & Procedures course or else have previous exporting experience. If you wish to increase your knowledge of exporting or to benchmark your procedures, this interactive course is a must for you.
Programme of Topics:
2. UK – EU – THE WORLD TRADE SCENE
3. THE STEPS IN THE EXPORT PROCESS
4. INCOTERMS: Understanding cost and risk elements of shipping terms
5. CARGO INSURANCE
6. EXPORT CONTROLS: Know the law
7. EXPORT DOCUMENTATION: A detailed look at the documents required when exporting including the export Invoice format, the export entry form (C88/SAD/NES), and the differences between transport Documents
8. RULES OF ORIGIN, CERTIFICATES OF ORIGIN AND PREFERENCE CERTIFICATIONS (e.g. EUR1 / ATR forms/ invoice declarations)
9. REVIEW: EXPORT DOCUMENTATION
10. GUIDE TO CONTROLLING TEMPORARY EXPORTS: Exhibitions, demonstrations, and returning goods for or after repair. A look at the Customs Procedures (CPCs) and the ATA carnet system
11. OUTWARD AND INWARD PROCESSING RELIEFS: A brief guide to OPR/IPR authorisations and procedures
12. METHODS OF PAYMENT: A short practical guide to looking at the choices available to exporters – Em