You are hungry for more business. It’s a big world out there, and you know there are opportunities. But where do you start? A business that tries to respond to every opportunity runs the risk of spreading itself too thinly.
Find out how to identify the market characteristics that will translate into success for you, and use that knowledge to build business plans that will deliver.
Entering new markets is a very effective way of growing the business, but it’s rarely achieved easily. The full cost of developing a new market can easily run into six figures, so it’s vital to make the right choices.
The knowledge and skills will enable you recognise the markets that are right for you.
Programme of Topics:
- Identifying key strengths and weaknesses in the business and products/services
- Using the above self-knowledge to identity key success factors in potential markets
- Desk research techniques and how to evaluate, compare and prioritise opportunities
- Knowledge of the most valuable sources of information
- Producing an export development plan
- Real world case studies
Timings: This is a full day course, arrive 9.00 for 9.30am start, finish 4.30pm. Lunch provided.
Cost: £250.00+VAT Members, £275.00+VAT Non-members
Our courses provide a relaxed atmosphere and an ideal opportunity to network with like-minded people and businesses. Come join us and expand your horizons in International Trade.
To find out more about this service and to check availability
Please contact the International Trade Team
We offer discounted export documentation to our Chamber Members
Become a Member today
starting from £20 / month
Or Contact our Membership Team
firstname.lastname@example.org 01905 673611