Advanced Export Documentation Procedures
The advanced Export Documentation & Procedures course is an excellent follow-on from the Basic Export Documentation & Procedures course, aimed at Logistics/Contracts personnel and Export Managers who already have some experience in export procedures.
This course covers the main aspects of export in a practical, clear and comprehensive way that is, above all, relevant to today’s exporters. Export Training is vital to ensure you optimise your advantage overseas and control costs.
Export documentation training is only one of the topics covered in this interactive workshop which provides vital information for anyone involved in the practical areas of export administration, documentation and management.
To gain the most benefit from this course, delegates should have either previously attended the Basic Export Documentation & Procedures course or else have previous export documentation experience.
The course programme includes:
- UK – EU – The World Trade Scene UK
- The steps in the export process
- Incoterms: Understanding cost and risk elements of shipping terms
- Cargo Insurance
- Export Controls: Know the law
- Export Documentation: A detailed look at the documents required when exporting including the export Invoice format, the export entry form (C88/SAD/NES), and the differences between transport Documents
- Rules of origin, certificates of origin and preference certifications (e.g. EUR1 / ATR forms/ invoice declarations)
- Guide to controlling temporary exports: Exhibitions, demonstrations, and returning goods for or after repair. A look at the Customs Procedures (CPCs) and the ATA carnet system
- Outward and inward processing reliefs: A brief guide to OPR/IPR authorisations and procedures
- Methods of payment: A short practical guide to looking at the choices available to exporters – Emphasis on handling letters of credit
- Transportation: Know the choices; Service levels; Calculating freight costs; The role of freight forwarders and carriers
- The exporter and the Internet
- Jargon – A Glossary of Terms and sources of help
To find out more about this service and to check availability
Please contact the International Trade Team
We offer discounted export documentation to our Chamber Members
Become a Member today
starting from £20 / month
Or Contact our Membership Team
firstname.lastname@example.org 01905 673611