On Thursday 28 March 60 business leaders from across the West Midlands joined Herefordshire & Worcestershire Chamber of Commerce for a dinner at the Shard, London. Guests heard from speakers including:
- Carl Arntzen, Managing Director, BOSCH
- Louise Bennett OBE, CEO, Coventry Warwickshire Chamber
- Mark Berrisford-Smith, Economist, HSBC
- Rob Hattrell, President & Managing Director, E-Bay
- Abhinay Muthoo, Economist, University of Warwick
The current state of the economy, Brexit, British business and the challenges we currently face were discussed at length. Speakers discussed the economic landscape and the opportunities which are likely to arise in the next financial year.
This dinner was a precursor for the British Chambers of Commerce 2019 Annual Conference which took place the following day.
Find out more about the 2019 Annual Conference here.