There are a number of ways you can raise your profile by getting involved with events in your area. Everyone is looking for ways to stand out from the crowd, and by showcasing your business in the right way you can do just that.
Chamber Business Expo, sponsored by Hewett Recruitment
Thursday 2 March 9.30am-3.30pm, Three Counties Showground
This is the biggest exhibition event in the two counties and there are a number of ways you can get involved, whether its through sponsorship, exhibiting, attending the keynote speech and seminars, or networking with the other 800+ attendees.
93% of attendees surveyed at our last Business Expo
made completely new contacts on the day - 85% of which are expecting to do business with them in the near future.
A taster of what’s taking place
Business exhibition with 120+ stands –
There are a handful of stands left available starting from £275+VAT, this is a great way to showcase your product/service and get your brand known.
Business Networking Breakfast - 8.00-9.30am
– We are excited to welcome Lord Digby Jones as our keynote speaker at breakfast, who will present on “The Regional Economy in a post-Brexit World”. We will also hear from Francis Martin, President of the British Chamber of Commerce. This provides a fantastic networking opportunity with other attendees.
*Pre booking essential
Free Google Seminar - 10.00-11.00am
– “Micro-Moments – the future of online marketing”.
*Pre booking essential
Attend for free!
The Business Expo is open from 9.30am-3.00pm and anyone can pre register online and attend on the day free of charge.
Chamber Business Awards, sponsored by Sanlam
The Annual Chamber Business Awards
are the most prestigious Business Awards in the two counties. Year on year the event continues to surpass expectations, with an increased number of entries, guests and press coverage helping to raise the profile of all involved.
The Chamber Business Awards is open to all companies, not just Chamber of Commerce members, and firms can be of any size and operate in any sector. Previous winners of the Chamber Business Awards have included all kinds of companies, from large manufacturers to small, specialist firms, and have represented almost every industry sector in the two counties.
Here are 10 reasons your business should enter the Chamber Awards:
1. IT’S FREE!
2. Invaluable press coverage and numerous publicity opportunities
3. A great boost to staff morale
4. Impress potential investors
5. Network with fellow business people
6. A powerful tool to raise your profile
7. Gain increased respect from existing customers
8. Help attract high quality new staff
9. Stand out against your competitors
10. Increase your business growth
Have a look at the 11 categories available to enter here and get your application in before Friday 31 March.